Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The house painters have been hit and miss, We never know when they will be here.

We had a plumber here to fix the water pipes on the small house and after spending $500 to fix major leaks there are still leaks to be repaired. Much of the piping is very old; from the original house building in 1910 and the repairs in years past from the previous owner has been shoddy.

We have a month to get the house in order before our tenant moves in.

I'm still working long hours. Bummer.

A new temporary addition to our househld is Louie. He is posted for adoption. Louie is a very sweet guy with people but is a bully with other cats. I brought him home so my big kitty guys can teach him that he is not the king.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home