Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The yard needs mowing, the bathroom sink needs fixing, so many home owner things to do. I'm actually glad I didn't have a vegetable garden this year because it would be over run with weeds and insects since I haven't even taken care of the flower pots on the porch.

On a cheery note, this is Jinx. We are fostering her and she is quite a character. Five months old and running here and there throughout the house. She loves being held and snuggled. When we say, "Hi Jinx" it fits her since she always into something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home