Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Brain is a Fried Egg

I've been studying so much my brain feels like a fried egg. Unfortunately I scored only 94 on the math test but did score 100 on this week's pharmacology course.

My kitten rescue took in three kittens a few days ago, eight weeks old with massive eye infections. One kitten is doing fine with anitbiotics, the other two had surgery today to remove an eye. Both lost their left eye.

Both kittens are thus far doing okay after surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home