Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Thursday night before midnight this occurred in our neighborhood, around the corner and three houses away. Flames from the fire reached high into the sky. The Fire Dept. is thinking arson because there was an explosion sound and much of the house went into flames very quickly. Fire Dept. is thinking an accelerant was used to burn things quickly.

Fortunately none of the family was home at the time.


The house appears to be a total loss. Firefighters had to get out when the roof started to collapse. Thank goodness no one was hurt with this fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home