Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm Tired of Reading

What did I do today? Went to the grocery store and made Shake-and-Bake chicken for dinner. Also had steamed asparagus (YUMMM) and rice. Dessert? Naw we don't usually have dessert.

Studied from 3-11PM and attended my online class. I'm tired of reading about pharmacology. Adregenic receptors, Tmax, Cmax, cripes I remember none of it. Also studied radiology and physiology preparing for the VTNE (Veterinary Technician National Exam) in June. Major brain overload.

I remember nothing of what I studied today.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wait. Is this a re-take?

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Yes, it's a retake. Failed the January test by nine points, mostly pharmacology and cell questions. I'm taking the pharmacy class to do better on the retake.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home