Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Healing

The above image describes my mood. The foot sprain is getting better. I can slowly limp along without the cane for about sixty feet. Any further makes me think, "This hurts, yep it hurts a lot, why the hell do I need to get to Point B? Do I really want that cup of coffee? Yep, point B is very important to reach because I need to pee NOW ". I'm not a happy cheerful person right now and I apologize in advance for any rude looks I give to stupid or rude people.

I received the state Veterinary Technician Exam and have 30 days to submit the answer sheet. It pertains to state laws and regulations and is open book, but my gosh...it's a lot of research to find the answers to specific laws.

The state exam is just another step required before I become a licensed Vet. Technician. I think I can ace the state exam, well okay, maybe miss one question, but that is incidental since I probably failed the national exam.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home