Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Economy Requires Cut Backs

With the economy as it is nation wide my hospital has very little business. Hours have been cut all around and my new hours have me working just two days a week. Hey, don't feel bad. I've been trying to get this schedule for years.

The weather has been pleasant for three days and gives me the itch to start the vegetable garden. Unfortunately I am stuck inside with paper work for my kitten rescue organization and studying in case I have to retake the VTNE exam.

I might lose two kittens Thursday. Heather and Zachary have an adoption meeting. Heather is blind, Zachary is her brother and her anchor to help her feel safe and give her kitty comfort. Zach is a mama's boy, he loves me, not too sure about Marty. I hope the adopter is a perfect match for them. Yep, if they get adopted I will miss them greatly.
This is Heather with her eyes closed and Zachary making sure all is safe.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Jaynespace said…

    Well, I am happy and sad for you. Let us know about the test!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home