Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Blah

Had some pretty sad things this happen past month and I'm feeling very...not my usual optimistic self. I received a copy of my biological dad's death certificate. It's a long story where his current wife wouldn't give me any information about his death, wouldn't even talk to me. He has been dead three years but I never had any answers until now and it's like he died today.

The past month we euthanized one of our cats and lost two others during their sleep. Years with MamaForSure, Nala and a couple of years with Kaboom. My heart is broken. They were good kitties and we will miss them.




I'm purging myself of negative things in my life and ended a friendship this past week. Was close with her but not like bosum buddies (I would never tell her deep secrets) and this week her behavior and words made me realize she is a handicap to me and I don't need or want her selfishness and hoity toity in my life. No big loss on cutting off that "friend".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home