Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wednesday Evening 11/5/08

This is our cat Rebound. He is six years old. I spent a few hours at the clinic this afternoon because he was having a difficult time breathing. No major signs, just enough to worry me. Turns out he has pneumonia and will be spending some time at the clinic with IV antibiotics.

When I got home the plumber and painter were there and brother-in-law Rusty stopped in for a visit. Shortly afterwards the renter came to move some of her things into the small house. I scooped the litter boxes, fed the cats, talked with the plumber, took care of Marty with the things he couldn't do himself... and some that he could but forgot that he is still a capable person who needs to not rely on me so much.

Yep, it was a very busy day for me, normally one where I would be working but fortunately I'm off for the month. Okay, I admit I did do some work while I was at the clinic with Rebound.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home