Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vote for Kitty Haven



Help us win! We might not get the grand prize but hey, we should have a pretty good shot at one of the weekly prizes if you all vote for us. Just click the "Go Now" button in the picture above to be taken to the site. The contest ends January 31, 2009 and you can vote only once, so send the link to all your friends and ask them to vote for us too.

Thanks to all of you in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home