Steph's Glass is Half Full

Optimistic (and often pessimistic) raves and rants about the many things that can go wrong with an old house, cats who leave me hairballs each day, a job I love but get burned out with and my wonderful husband who I at times, want to hiss at. Also included are my yays and nays about my travels into the world when performing necessary tasks such as grocery shopping, being thrown together with complete strangers, thrown together with strangers and their strangeness.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Stuff

Rebound is worse. His antibiotics were changed today hoping to minimize the pneumonia. I took his sister Star to visit him for a few hours and he didn't show any interest in her presence but did eat.

Rob, the house painter, was here today and packed up around 5:30 when it got dark and he is still here at almost 11:30. We thought his van got stuck in the yard due to the heavy rains that cause very soggy grass. He is stuck because the van's front end won't respond to the steering wheel. A vehicle break down. I gave him a large cup of hot coffee. The tow truck is due before midnight.

Marty overdid it on his knee today, didn't ice it as much and of course it is now swollen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home